Before you Read

This blog is a very straight forward approach to dispelling myths regarding The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints (aka Mormons). All comments are moderated, any comments of an intolerant or abusive nature will not be accepted.

Please do not take offense to the way things are presented here. I am a very blunt woman and I write these things not directed to any one person but in an effort to address my frustrations regarding the intolerance of my beliefs.

I am a History Major and my specialty includes the time period in which Christ lived and in which Christianity was formed. I have also spent my life studying other faiths and beliefs. Please know that after all of my studies and my continued studies, I am firm in my beliefs and I only wish to dispel myths. This is in no way an approach to forcing my beliefs on anyone; jut a way to open eyes and build bridges. The misunderstandings are great, but so is the close-minded views of the world. Please read this blog with a desire to learn and to understand.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Great Video and Other Rants

This is an amazing Video from Youtube That I just have to share today. 


Please remember that All I share is to educate and out of love. It is in no way for you to feel forced or to argue. 

As the Article of faith states:
We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.

Any Members of th Church Reading this...I implore you to remember this article of faith in all your encounters with your fellow men...

Now on to more.....
We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory.

This is also from our articles of faith. Many wonder and say that our beliefs regarding to the second coming are unusual or weird...well I hate to break it to you...This article of faith sums it up completely. and If you think that it is wrong..check your book of Revelations. It is made very clear the nature of the Second Coming and it is also made clear the roll of the Ten Tribes. We are the descendants of Israel and as such we are members of the Tribes. Our roll in the Second Coming will be made clear and all who accept their place among the Tribes either by Baptism/Adoption or by Birthright will delight in the return of Christ to th Earth. Th Tribes are being gathered and the Revelations foretold are coming to pass. I implore each of you to spend some quality time with your Scriptures and Study the Book of Revelations for your self. Find your own Testimony. Read and Ponder and then get down on your knees and ask th Lord for guidance and teaching. 






No comments:

Post a Comment